Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Bex Boots, Dark Brown
VENDOR: DR. MARTENS
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
Rugged. Right off the production line. Our Crazy Horse leather arrives looking marked and worn, and only gets better with age. These 1460 boots are set on our double-height Bex sole, which brings a little bit of extra height and edge with the same DM's versatility. With 8 brushed eyelets punched through the Original DM's silhouette, they're marked by our iconic yellow welt stitching and heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Crazy Horse is a heavyweight leather with a tough, textured appearance — designed to look worn in from the first step
- Elevated edge you can wear every day. The Bex sole is 1 3/8 inch with a rugged commando tread pattern — for traction and a chunky profile without too much height. Designed to test your limits
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height - Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Narrow last - Recommended for narrow to average width feet